EU citizens only
Job Oracle Developer: help us to create logistics cloud software with Oracle and Apex. We generate most of the standard tasks. The nice work is for you: Analysing and programming! We educate graduates and programmers without Oracle experience to Oracle developer.
As an oracle developer you work with the complete development team to extend our logistics cloud suite. This is the Supply Chain Control Tower, Quotator and our Forwarding Management Software. As a developer you analyse the problem, create a technical design and develop the software. You understand the challenges of the cloud and see the possiblities. Quality of software is important. We help you with this using automatic testing, semi-automatic releasing and by using solid development conventions. Perseverance and interest in the business processes is important.
- A college or university degree in informatics or comparable education
- Create technical design with business consultant
- Analysing and developement of software
- Good knowledge of English
- Interest in business processes
- Teamplayer, integer and abstract thinking
- Microsoft experience is a benefit: We retrain to Oracle developer
This works for you
- Knowledge or experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL
- Knowledge and or experience of logistics processes
- Drivers license
What to expect from us
- Good salary
- A challenging and inspiring job in a dynamic environment with international customers
- Continued growth fitting with your profile
- Very good working condition, good pension and travel compensation
- Possibility to develop yourself
We are a young and growing software company. Employees have lots of knowledge and experience in creating and implementing software and in the logistics sector. Functionality and technics are always going together. Example of our customers are HOYER, Penske, NBK, DP World. We adapt to the business needs of our customers using our Logistics Cloud Suite. The location of Adaption is in Sliedrecht, close to Rotterdam.
Adaption has established in 2010 by Ronald Korporaal and Toon Schilder. Both have been implementing succesful logistic projects for over 15 years now. They had one goal: Creating disrupting logistics software to really help the customer. Our Oracle developer really makes the difference: No coding generators but programmers who actively think and create a real product.
Oracle Job: interested?
Mail your application for the Oracle Job to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)184 – 633 851.
Job for English speaking EU residents only. No acquisition based on the job Oracle Developer. Oracle Job Adaption 2018.