This job is for EU citizens only with a valid EU working permit!
Job Oracle Developer: help us to create logistics cloud software with Oracle and Apex. We generate most of the standard tasks, leaving the enjoyable tasks to you: Analysing and programming! We educate graduates and programmers without Oracle experience to Oracle developers. Want to grow with us? Then keep reading!
As an Oracle developer, you and the development team develop our logistics software. As an Oracle developer, you analyse the problem, create a technical design and develop the software. You understand the challenges of the cloud and see the possibilities. At Adaption, we put great importance on the quality of our software. To help you create outstanding software, you employ automatic testing, automatic releases and solid development conventions. To do this successfully, you need perseverance and interest in the business processes.
- A college or university degree in informatics or a comparable education
- Able to create a technical design with the business consultant
- Good knowledge of English
- Interest in business processes
- Team player, integrity and abstract thinking
- Microsoft experience is a benefit: We re-train to Oracle developer
This works in your advantage
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL
- Experience in, or knowledge of, logistics processes
- Drivers license
What to expect from us
- Excellent salary
- A challenging and inspiring job in a dynamic environment with international customers
- Continued growth fitting with your profile
- Great working condition, good pension and travel compensation
- Possibility to develop yourself
We are a young and growing software company. Employees have lots of knowledge and experience in creating and implementing oracle software and in the logistics sector. Functionality and technics are always going together. We adapt to the business needs of our customers using our Logistics Cloud Suite. The location of Adaption is in Sliedrecht, close to Rotterdam.
Adaption was established in 2010 by Ronald Korporaal and Toon Schilder. Both have been implementing successful logistic software projects for over 15 years now. They had one goal: Create disrupting logistics software to help the customer. Our Oracle developers make a genuine difference: No coding generators but programmers who actively think and create an actual product.
Oracle Job: interested?
Mail your application for the Oracle Job to email@example.com or call +31 (0)184 – 633 851.
Job for English speaking EU residents only with a valid working permit.
No acquisition based on the job Oracle Developer. Oracle Job Adaption 2020.